Australian ETA Short Stay Business Visa Application
Business Visitor Visa for Australia
If you are planning to visit Australia for business purposes, you will need to apply for an Australian business visa – otherwise known as a ETA Short Stay business e-visa.
This business visa will permit you to make multiple short business trips to Australia, up to 90 days each, for business-related activities, e.g.
- attend business meetings
- meet potential partners or customers
- conduct other business-related activities
- attend seminars
When travelling on this visa, you are not allowed to receive payment for any work carried out in Australia.
ETA Business Visa Requirements
The requirements for an Australian Business Visa are relatively simple.
1) You must hold a current passport from the list list of ETA-Eligible countries, to be eligible to apply for a business e-visa (ETA Visa). If your country is not listed, you may still be able to apply manually for a short-stay business visa. You can do so by using the Australian Non-ETA eligible visa application process.
2) You must be of good character. If you have a criminal record, this must be declared and you will have to apply via the manual process for Australian Business visa applications for individuals with criminal convictions
Conditions of your ETA Business Visa
- This visa is valid for a period of 12 months from the date it is issued.
- During the 12 months, you are allowed multiple stays of up to 3 months (90 days) each.
- You must have 6 months or more remaining on your passport on the day of exit from Australia.
- The visa is attached to the passport you used when applying for the visa. Therefore, if you renew your passport, for whatever reason, you will have to re-apply for a new business visa.
- This visa does not allow you to be paid for work completed in Australia.